These conditions are an integral part of the lease agreement between One And Only Car Rental (Owner) and the Hirer:
1. The Hirer or Driver must a have a valid driving license and are accepted by the
U A E authorities.
2. The Hirer shall be responsible for the correctness of all data and information relating thereto contained in the contract without any liability to the owner.
3. The Hirer shall drive, use and maintain the vehicle in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, in accordance with the rules and customs followed in this regard, and in accordance with the terms of this contract. He shall bear all damages and liabilities arising from the breach without any liability to the owner.
4. The Hirer shall return the car to the owner and deliver it to the responsible employee in proper condition as received, immediately after the expiry of the contact period.
5. It is not permissible to driver the vehicle outside the territorial borders of the United Arab Emirates. It is was taken out of the U A E, the Hirer must return them immediately and bear all return expenses in addition to AED 50,000 (Fifty Thousand AED).
6. The car is insured in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. All the terms and conditions of the insurance policy are an integral part of this contract (the owner has a copy of the insurance policy to present on request).
7. Insurance shall be deemed (third party insurance) if the driver was less than 25 years old at the time of the accident or his driving license is issued less than six months. The Hirer shall bear the costs of repairing the vehicle. If the damage to the chassis such as the chassis or airbags or any serious damage, the Hirer shall bear the full car value as specified in the insurance policy.
8. The Hirer shall inform the Owner and the police immediately after any traffic accident or vehicle damage and obtain an official report and submit it to the Owner. It is not permissible for the Hirer to repair the car by his knowledge without consulting the Owner. If it is proved that the Hirer has repaired the car without notifying the Owner, the Hirer will bear an amount of AED 5,000 (Five Thousand AED).
9. In case of an accident, if the Hirer or the Driver is causing or the accident is unknown, the Hirer shall bear the amount of (5000) five thousand dirhams in addition to the rental value throughout the repair period and also 20% (Twenty percent) of the value of repairing the car. In case the car is total loss the Hirer shall bear the amount of (5000) five thousand dirhams in addition to 20% of the value of the car as specified in the insurance policy. If it’s not the Hirer or Driver fault (as per the police report), the Hirer or Driver shall bear the rent only during the repair period.
10. The Hirer shall bear the value of repairing the car or the value of the car (In case of total loss) if the insurance company refuses to bear it due to violation of the insurance conditions.
11. The Hirer shall bear the value of the car as specified at the insurance policy in the event of its confiscation by one of the official authorities in the UAE or outside for a reason belonging to the Hirer or the Driver.
12. Insurance does not include damages resulting from misuse and shall be borne by the Hirer and shall bear the rental value throughout the repair period.
13. The insurance company shall not bear any damages or accidents resulting from the use of the vehicle outside the asphalted road (Asphalt) and shall be borne by the Hirer.
14. In case of the car retention from one of the official authorities in the U A E or outside, the Hirer is obliged to release it and pay all fines, fees, expenses and damages that may occur to the car, as well as the rental value of the car until it is returned to the owner.
15. The Hirer shall bear the value of traffic violations and the fees of crossing the traffic tariff gates (Salik or other) that are charging on the car from the time of receiving it to the time of returning it to the owner.
16. The Hirer is obliged to pay the rental value, VAT and all obligations incurred upon returning the car or immediately upon the owner’s claim without delay.
17. The Hirer is obligated to pay an insurance amount as a guarantee for the obligations he entails, and the company is obligated to return the amount to The Hirer after deducting all the dues after 30 thirty days from the date of receiving the car in the same way that the amount was collected.
18. The Hirer shall pay an additional day if he delays for an hour from the date of delivery of the car mentioned in the contract.
19. The Hirer shall abide by the number of kilometres allowed during the lease period specified in the contract. And shall pay the value of the additional kilometres as mentioned in the contract, 10 dirham/km.
20. The owner may remotely control the vehicle and prevent its operation in case of non-payment of the fare or violation of the terms of this contract. The contract remains valid until the car is delivered to the owner and shall bear the rent as well.
21. The Owner has the right to terminate the contract and retrieve the car from the Hirer at any time without giving any reasons.
22. All conditions that apply to the Hirer shall apply to the driver and not allowed to rent to another one.
23. This contract shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates. The courts of the United Arab Emirates shall be competent to hear any dispute arising from this contract.
24. The owner is not responsible for any loss or forgetting items left inside the car.
0 Items Found
No result found
Sorry, nothing matched your search terms